1. Agreed that Guild Subscriptions to be increased by £1 to £5 for 2003 (to which must be added your Branch levy.)
2. Peter Wilkinson to continue for a further year as Master (this being the nomination of the Executive Committee in the absence of any nominations from the Branches).
3. New post of Webmaster confirmed (and Peter Humphreys, Wirral Branch Secretary appointed to this position).
4. Ian Taylor appointed Honorary Peal Recorder (following the decision by Mike Orme to stand down after several years in office).
5. Nick Thomson appointed Press Officer (thus filling the vacancy which had existed for some years!)
6. Guild Programme for 2003: 14 June 2003 8-Bell Striking Competition Wirral Branch 12 July 2003 6-Bell Striking Competition Chester Branch 13 September 2003 Guild Festival and AGM South Cheshire Branch 7. Procedure for proposal of Life Members agreed (previously no procedure existed.)
8. £500 to be transferred from General Account to Bell Restoration Fund.