Date(s) - Wed 17th Jun '20
19:30 - 21:00
St Luke, Goostrey, (6, 6-0-0 in B♭)
Monthly training available at Goostrey.
These sessions aim to provide two evenings each month to nurture early skills and to focus learning and accelerate development for ringers who are in a formative time for their ringing.
The sessions will:
- Be led by the Branch and be open to all learners and novices keen to develop fundamental skills.
- Provide repetitive exercises to improve handling, listening and striking.
- Encourage less used skills such as ringing up, ringing down and setting at back-stroke.
- Develop rounds, call changes, leading, covering, plain hunt, making places and dodging.
- Assemble the pieces that enable plain bob and grandsire.
The evenings will be on 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month – first Wednesday at Barthomley (8, 13cwt) and third Wednesday at Goostrey (6, 6cwt) and start at 7.30pm.