Date(s) - Wed 1st Jul '20
19:30 - 21:00
Monthly training available at Barthomley on 1st Wednesday of each month.
These sessions aim to provide two evenings each month to nurture early skills and to focus learning and accelerate development for ringers who are in a formative time for their ringing.
The sessions will:
- Be led by the Branch and be open to all learners and novices keen to develop fundamental skills.
- Provide repetitive exercises to improve handling, listening and striking.
- Encourage less used skills such as ringing up, ringing down and setting at back-stroke.
- Develop rounds, call changes, leading, covering, plain hunt, making places and dodging.
- Assemble the pieces that enable plain bob and grandsire.
The evenings will be on 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month – first Wednesday at Barthomley (8, 13cwt) and third Wednesday at Goostrey (6, 6cwt) and start at 7.30pm.