Date(s) - Sun 31st Oct '21
14:00 - 16:00
The Guild AGM is on Sunday 31st October 2021.
You must register in advance to attend the meeting.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information about joining the meeting.
Documentation for the AGM 2021
All documentation for the AGM 2021 is available as PDFs for for viewing and download from the links below:
- The Notice of Meeting
- The Agenda
- The Nominations for officers
- The Minutes of the AGM 2020
- The Master’s Report for 2021
- The Accounts for 2020 including examination
- Some Guidance Notes for AGM agenda item
- A BRF Financial Report for 2021
Further Information about the AGM 2021
You must register your intention to attend the meeting.
Who to contact
How to vote
Voting will be electronic and you can vote by clicking your response to the voting box that will appear during the meeting.
Advice about registering partners and families
- Each member who wishes to vote in the AGM should register separately using a unique email address and will receive a unique invitation back to that same email address.
- This means that couples and family members who normally use a joint email address should each use a separate email address – you may already have a google or hotmail address available for this purpose or you may have to create one – I recommend googlemail.
- You must join the meeting from separate devices, i.e. desktop computer, laptop, iphone or ipad or android tablet or android phone so that you can take part in the electronic voting.