Date(s) - Sat 21st Nov '20
10:30 - 12:30
As a result of the current Covid-19 pandemic, the Guild annual general meeting for 2020 will be held via a Zoom Webinar.
Documentation for the AGM 2020
All documentation for the AGM 2020 is available as PDFs for for viewing and download from the links below:
- The Notice of Meeting
- The Agenda
- The Minutes of the 2019 AGM
- The Master’s Report
- The Accounts excerpt from Annual Report
- The Master’s Letter explaining the Rule Change and Expenses Policy
- The Expenses Policy – Option A
- The Expenses Policy – Option B
- The Expenses Claim Form
- The Nominations list of officers
Further Information about the AGM 2020
You must register your intention to attend the meeting.
Amendments to the proposals must be returned to the Guild Secretary by 7th November.
Who to contact
If you have questions about the new Rule Change and expense policy: contact the Guild Master – Graham Jenkins
If you have questions about the AGM content or proposals: contact the Guild Secretary – Pam Thomson
If you have questions about the AGM event or Zoom: contact the Guild Webmaster – Tom Nestor
How to vote
Voting will be electronic and you can vote by clicking your response to the voting box that will appear during the meeting. For help on this please join practice sessions that are noted below.
Zoom webinar practices
To help you understand how a Zoom webinar works and to practise electronic voting, some rehearsals will be available.
All joining details will be sent to members who register for the AGM – a reminder you must register for the AGM.
Saturday 7th Nov: 1030-1130
Saturday 7th Nov: 1700-1800
Sunday 8th Nov: 1400-1500
Wednesday 11th Nov: 1900-2000
Thursday 19th Nov (rehearsal) 1900-2100
Advice about registering partners and families
- Each member who wishes to vote in the AGM must register separately using a unique email address and will receive a unique invitation back to that same email address.
- This means that couples and family members who normally use a joint email address must each use a separate email address – you may already have a google or hotmail address available for this purpose or you may have to create one – I recommend googlemail.
- You must join the meeting from separate devices, i.e. desktop computer, laptop, iphone or ipad or android tablet or android phone so that you can take part in the electronic voting.